Chandrashekhar Krishnarao Bawankule was born and brought up in a farmer’s family with a non-political background. Koradi located near Nagpur is the place where he pursued his higher education in the stream of Science and completed first year. He had started his social work with his first group named “Chhatrapati Sena” and his first movement for to fight for the supply of electricity to the Remote Areas. 1995 was the year he entered Bharatiya Janata Party under the leadership of Shri Gopinathji Munde and Shri Nitinji Gadkari and from then he never saw behind. With his non-stop contributions and dedication towards his responsibility, progression can be seen in areas he worked. Chandrashekhar Krishnarao Bawankule (was born on 13 Jan 1969) is a member of the 13th Maharashtra Legislative Assembly & currently Minister for Ministry of Energy, New and Renewable Energy Maharashtra and also appointed as Nagpur Guardian Minister on 26 December 2014.He represents the Kamthi Assembly Constituency and belongs to the Bhartiya Janta Party(BJP). It is his third term as Member of Legislative Assembly since 2004, 2009 & 2014.He was Secretary of Bhartiya Janta Party, Maharashtra State Unit in Devendra Fadnavis Team in 2012.
His Journey for the Enrichment of Society
Chandrashekhar Krishnarao Bawankule is a member of the 13th Maharashtra Legislative Assembly. He represents the Kamthi Assembly Constituency. He belongs to the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).It is his third term as Member of Legislative Assembly.He was appointed cabinet minister for “Energy, New & Renewable Energy” in December,2014 and guardian minister for Nagpur district.
- In 1990,he raised a movement for the supply of electricity and even got had to go behind the bars at times to conquer for justice.
- In 1990,he also established a group called “Chhatrapati Sena” and continued its social work till 1994 without any self interest.
- In 1995,Under the leadership of Shri Gopinathji Munde and Shri Nitinji Gadkari he got into BJP.
- From 1995 he was the Vice President of district “Bha.Ja.Yu.Mo” and General Secretary of District BJP and performed many such responsible task.
- In 1997,he stood as a candidate of BJP and was elected as a member of District Council from Koradi.
- In 2002 he was again elected as a Member of District Council from Koradi and maintained his worthy responsibility till 2004.
- In 2004 being a member of BJP he was elected as a MLA for the first time from Kamthi area (Nagpur).
- In 2009 with the lead of 33000 votes he won and was again elected as a MLA from Kamthi area (Nagpur).
- In 2010-11 he was selected as a President of BJP from Nagpur.
- During this period being president of BJP party Nagpur he performed many reformatory works and then got existence of BJP party in District Council also in Municipal Corporation.
- In 2012-13 to 2013-14 he was most interrogative Member of Legislative Assembly.
- In 2014 he was selected as a Secretary of Maharashtra of BJP party.
- Minister for Energy,New and Renewable Energy
- Guardian Minister of Nagpur
- President,Shri Mahalaxmi Jagdamba Sansthan,Koradi